Questions or concerns?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of fabric do you print on?
How long does it take fabric to arrive?
Once the pre-order is closed and the order is placed with the printer it usually arrives to me within 8 weeks but please understand that there are occasional delays and it could take up to 12 weeks.
Fabric refund and flaw policies:
When you place a pre-order you are agreeing to purchase an item that we do not have on hand or ready to ship.There is a waiting period and you agree to this wait by completing your purchase. Refunds will not be issued based on wait times within the turnaround time. We will always do it’s best to give you an update in our Facebook group.
Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for us to receive flawed custom prints. We print on 59” wide fabric but we can only guarantee 53”; therefore any flaws (smudges, defects, small cuts) that are 4” from the selvage will not be considered a flaw. Any flaw that can be covered with a nickle will not be considered eligible for refund.
Conditions/Rules to use Lay-Buy:
- You MUST order at least $100 of fabric to use Lay-Buy (layaway).
- You can only use Lay-Buy for Pre-Orders. Any retail orders found to have used Lay-Buy will be cancelled and your order will go back into the website inventory for anyone else to buy.
- You will have exactly 1 month from the time of deposit (initial purchase) to finish paying for your layaway order. Extensions will not be given. The company automatically cancels them at this point. Which is where you will no longer receive any of your order and be charged the non-refundable fees deducted from your total purchase of 30% + .9% of your total purchase.
- Second payments are automatic and there is no way to make multiple payments before the due date.
- You will be given one warning for failure to pay. Second time it happens you will not be allowed to use lay-buy.