Dark & Twisty - Vampire Lips
The listing is for pre-order ONLY!
Our always open Dark & Twisty Coordinates are ordered monthly. Processing time is 10-12 weeks. We will offer four permanent bases with our coordinates. Please place pre-order and retail orders separate.
Cotton Lyc: 250-270 GSM – 58” - 62" Width wide digitally printed with reactive dyes
Woven: 135 GSM - 58"-62" Width wide digitally printed with reactive dyes
Canvas: 250 - 58"-62" Width wide digitally printed with reactive dyes
Yard 36'' by 53-54''
Fat Half 36'' by 26-27''
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL POSTAGE DUE FOR FAUX LEATHER WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY TO BE SHIPPED**
Please place orders for retail and pre-order separately as these can not be combined
Conditions/Rules to use Lay-Buy:
- You MUST order at least $100 of fabric to use Lay-Buy (layaway).
- You can only use Lay-Buy for Pre-Orders. Any retail orders found to have used Lay-Buy will be cancelled and your order will go back into the website inventory for anyone else to buy.
- You will have exactly 1 month from the time of deposit (initial purchase) to finish paying for your layaway order. Extensions will not be given. The company automatically cancels them at this point. Which is where you will no longer receive any of your order and be charged the non-refundable fees deducted from your total purchase of 30% + .9% of your total purchase.
- Second payments are automatic and there is no way to make multiple payments before the due date.
- You will be given one warning for failure to pay. Second time it happens you will not be allowed to use lay-buy.
How to use Lay-Buy:
- Checkout: Select Lay-Buy payment option at checkout.
- Initial Deposit must be 50% of your total. The remainder of your total will be due in one month EXACTLY from initial deposit. If unpaid it will automatically cancel. No extensions can be issued.
- Enter PayPal: Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
- Schedule Payment: Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set (30 days after order). Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module.